Access to all articles, new health classes, discounts in our store, and more!
- 3 six-ounce wild-caught salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons Lakanto monk fruit-sweetened maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ½ cup crushed pecans
- Seasonings: ½ teaspoon each of paprika, salt, and pepper
- 1 head broccoli
- 2 tablespoons grassfed butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 320° F and place fresh salmon on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Combine sweetener, mustard, and seasonings in a small mixing bowl.
- Brush thickly on salmon fillets.
- Sprinkle crushed pecans over salmon.
- Cut broccoli into bite-sized pieces and add to baking sheet.
- Top broccoli with small chunks of butter, and salt and pepper.
- Bake for 12-16 minutes.
Reprinted from Beyond Nutrition; ryankennedyhealth.com/book.
Ryan Kennedy, CCN, CFMP, CTN, is a Functional Medicine Practitioner, Board-Certified Clinical Nutritionist, and author of Beyond Nutrition: The Ultimate Cookbook for a Healthier & Higher-Quality Life. Website: ryankennedyhealth.com.
More Favorite Holiday Recipes:
Published in the Price-Pottenger Journal of Health and Healing
Winter 2021-22 | Volume 45, Number 4
Copyright © 2021 Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation, Inc.®
All Rights Reserved Worldwide