Non-GMO foods that are organic, locally-grown, unprocessed, and whole.
Poultry, beef, lamb, game, organ meats, eggs, and wild seafood
Sunflower, pumpkin, flax, and sesame
Fresh fruits, land and sea vegetables; in season
Raw, Whole Dairy
Unprocessed whole milk and butter from healthy animals: cultured yogurt, kefir, sour cream and cheese
Traditional and Whole Grains
Traditional wheat (kamut, spelt, emmer), rye, barley, oats, millet, quinoa, amaranth, teff, buckwheat, rice, and corn (soak, sprouted grains or sour-leaven flour)
Beans, chickpeas, lentils, peas, and peanuts
Walnuts, peanuts, Brazil nuts, almonds, hazelnuts, pecans, cashews, coconuts, macadamia nuts, and pine nuts
Healthy Fats and Oils
Butter, ghee, lard, goose/chicken grease, tallow, olive oil, avocado oil, palm oil, sunflower oil, sesame oil and nut oils
Prepare homemade meat stocks from bones of naturally raised chicken, beef, lamb, or fish and use liberally in soups and sauces.
Avoid overly-processed foods that are detrimental to your health and well-being
Sugar and White Flour
Refined and artificial sweeteners, as well as bleached and processed flours, are inflammatory foods devoid of any nutrients. Long-term consumption of these foods leads to many health conditions including heart disease, diabetes, cancer and high blood pressure.
Damaged Oils and Fats
Consuming processed fats and oils increases the risk of death from heart disease and displaces the nutrients found in healthy fats, such as grass-fed tallow or butter. Over time, consuming this damaged food leads to chronic disease.
Additives and Preservatives
Chemicals added to increase shelf-life or alter flavor such as monosodium glutamate (msg), sodium nitrate and butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT) are unnatural, and are known carcinogens and endocrine disruptors linked to health conditions such as cancer, kidney problems and heart disease.
GMOs and Over-Hybridized Crops
Genetically-modified crops are not proven safe for human consumption and have been banned in many countries. The widely-used herbicide Roundup contains glyphosate which destroys nutrients and is linked to inflammation, cancer, respiratory disease, birth defects and infertility.
Use traditional fats and oils
Olive, coconut, palm, and minimally processed seed and nut oils (no cottonseed or canola)
Butter, ghee, tallow, lard, goose/chicken fat
Become A Member
More Diet Tips
- Use unrefined inland and sea salt with no additives.
- Enjoy sweeteners in small amounts from unrefined and natural sources.
- Drink and cook with pure, non-chlorinated, unfluoridated water. Avoid using water stored in plastic bottles.
- Drink herbal teas and fermented beverages.
- Cook and bake in glass, ceramic, porcelain, seasoned cast iron, or stainless steel instead of aluminum, silicon or non-stick cookware.
- Store food in glass instead of plastic containers, bags, or wraps.
- Avoid using products that contain fragrances around food (hand and dish soap, lotions, air fresheners).
- Get plenty of sleep, exercise, and natural light.
- Think positive thoughts and minimize stress.
- Practice forgiveness.