Access to all articles, new health classes, discounts in our store, and more!
By Aimee McNew
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20-30 minutes
- 2 lbs Brussels sprouts, halved or quartered, stems removed
- 3-4 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch of oregano
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 teaspoons raw honey
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Line a large or extra-large baking sheet with foil, or grease with extra avocado oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss sprouts with oil and spices. Spread on the baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes. Stir and continue roasting for an additional 5 to 15 minutes, depending on the desired level of crispiness.
- Whisk apple cider vinegar and honey together.
- Remove sprouts from oven and drizzle with vinegar-honey mixture. May be served warm or chilled.