Access to all articles, new health classes, discounts in our store, and more!
- Brown hamburger (approximately 2 lbs.) & 1 chopped onion in frying pan.
- Drain fat.
- Add 1 can of kidney beans including liquid.
- Add 1 large can of tomato sauce or 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- Add 1 chili packet – make sure it doesn’t have preservatives. Cook brown rice and drain. Serve chili over brown rice and include your favorite vegetable.
- Homemade cornbread can be served with this delicious and easy dish.
Published in Health & Healing Wisdom
Spring 2001 | Volume 25, Number 1
Copyright © 2001 Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation, Inc.®
All Rights Reserved Worldwide