Nutritional Therapy Association (NTA) Bundle of Required Reading
Nutritional Therapy Association (NTA) Bundle – Required Reading Books plus Bonus Benefits
This collection of important books and bonus offerings is for students of the Nutritional Therapy Association programs for Nutritional Therapy Practitioner and Nutritional Therapy Consultant, for courses beginning January 2020.
In addition to all the Required Reading books listed below, you get…
- All your required reading in one easy order!
- FREE Bonus Books!
- FREE Shipping within the continental United States!
- FREE Price-Pottenger Membership and Practitioner Listing!
- Full access to decades of Journals and articles.
- Full access to the Research Collections of health pioneers.
- FREE Pro Membership with Practitioner Listing!
- After completing your NTA course, get a FULL YEAR of Professional Membership.
- Includes a professional listing in our online Practitioners Directory.
- Up to 25% discount on courses!
- As a Price-Pottenger member, you’re entitled to special members-only pricing on online and in-person health and nutrition courses from Price-Pottenger.
Keep reading to learn all the details…
Your Required Reading List – ALL included:
- Introduction to the Human Body
The Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology (10th Edition)
by Gerald J. Tortora and Bryan Derrickson
- Motivational Interviewing in Nutrition and Fitness
by Dawn Clifford and Laura Curtis
- The Peace Process
by Miriam G. Zacharias
- Signs and Symptoms Analysis from a Functional Perspective
by Dr. Dicken Weatherby
- Advanced Human Nutrition
by Denis M. Medeiros & Robert E.C. Wildman
FREE Bonus Books – our gift, from Price-Pottenger:
- Pottenger’s Cats: A Study in Nutrition
by Francis M. Pottenger Jr., MD
- Alive & Well
Feel Better-Think More Clearly-Find Out How to Use the Latest Research on Mind, Body and Nutrition for Optimal Well Being
by Alfred L. Scopp, Ph.D.
- Nutrition Against Disease
Learn the Keys to Better Improving Your Nutrition
by Roger J. Williams
FREE Price-Pottenger Membership and Practitioner Listing!
- FREE Individual Membership in Price-Pottenger while you are studying – up to one year – (a $50 value), including full access to decades of Journals and articles, and the research collections of health pioneers at price-pottenger.org.
- After your complete your NTA program, you’ll qualify for a FREE Professional Membership in Price-Pottenger for a full year (a $95 value!), including all the above benefits, plus your online Practitioner Listing.
How to take advantage of the included benefits:
- When we receive your order* we will create your Individual Member account on price-pottenger.org. You will receive a confirming email with a link and login information.
- Later, when you complete your NTA training, email us at [email protected] and we will upgrade you to a FREE full year of Professional Membership, so you can get your practice listed right away in Practitioner Directory.
- Your books will be shipped* (within the continental United States) via USPS Media Mail, FREE. In other countries please call our offices at 619-462-7600 for a shipping quote.
*Please note: So our staff can enjoy the holidays with their families our offices are closed for the winter holidays from December 20th through January 5th. Orders placed during that time will be shipped in the second week of January, and your Individual Membership will be activated at that time as well.
Thank you for choosing to be a part of Price-Pottenger. We are excited about this new step you are taking to support people in living their best, healthiest lives, and are grateful to be able to support you in your professional education.
This bundle for NTA Students includes all the Required Reading books, plus…
Bonus Books to support your educational journey.
Shipping is FREE within the continental United States. Please call 619-462-7600 if you would like a shipping estimate to other locations.
You will receive a FREE Individual Membership (normally $50) in Price-Pottenger (up to one year), including full access to all the journals, articles, and research collections at price-pottenger.org
After your complete your NTA program, you are entitled to FREE Professional Membership (normally $95) in Price-Pottenger for a full year, including all the above benefits, plus your online Practitioner Listing.
Be sure to also check out these books from your NTA Recommended Reading List.