Access to all articles, new health classes, discounts in our store, and more!
- 1 lb. butter (lightly salted)
- 2 Tbsp cold water
- 1 Tbsp almond extract
- ½ cup toasted sliced almonds (finely chopped)
(Note: To obtain a “natural” almond extract at you health food store – read the label!)
- Let butter stand at room temperature for 15-20 minutes.
- Whip butter, water and almond extract together until light and fluffy.
- Add chopped almonds and stir until mixed through.
- Chill completely.
Yield = 1 pound.
Published in the PPNF Nutrition Journal
Winter 1990 | Volume 14, Number 4
Copyright © 1990 Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation, Inc.®
All Rights Reserved Worldwide