Numerous noted physicians, researchers, agronomists and others in the early and mid-20th century foreshadowed some of today’s most challenging human and planet health issues. While much of their research is cataloged at universities and with professional associations, the Pioneer Archive at Price-Pottenger brings together a uniquely tailored collection of nutrition-focused articles and researcher’s notes in a single, easily searchable archive.
The Price-Pottenger Pioneer Archive has been painstakingly collected to provide you with access to knowledge from the past that can empower your contemporary research or personal health journey.
- The harmful effects of the use of sugar.
- The harmful effects of using chemical additives and other food preservatives for the sake of “shelf life.”
- Using Vitamins, Minerals and Digestive Enzymes to supplement daily food intake.
- That milk is not the perfect food for everyone.
- That a person’s endocrine system must be in balance for optimum physical and mental health, through the use of micro doses of endocrines (where warranted)