Poison In Your Teeth: Mercury Amalgam (Silver) Fillings, Hazardous to Your Health!
6 in stock
Tom McGuire, DDS
No publication on mercury amalgam fillings is accurate or complete without a foundation of basic facts:
- Mercury is the most poisonous, non-radioactive, naturally occurring substance on our planet
- There is no safe or harmless level of mercury
- Just one atom of mercury is harmful to the body
- Amalgam fillings continuously release poisonous mercury vapor
- Any form of stimulation that heats an amalgam filling will increase the release of mercury vapor
- Amalgam fillings are the single greatest source of mercury exposure
- The first exposure to mercury from amalgam fillings can occur at the moment of conception
- Mercury passes through the placenta to the fetus and through breast milk to the nursing baby
- Chronic mercury poisoning can directly and indirectly contribute to and increase risk and severity of every known disease and health issue
- Which fish are safe and which contain mercury
- Which industries regularly use mercury in manufacturing and/or processing of goods
The Poison in Your Teeth not only identifies and discusses problems, it also offers solutions. With each chapter you will not only understand more about how and why these fillings are hazardous to your health, but are provided steps to take for safe removal and improving overall health. Take charge of your health with this valuable information necessary to make informed and intelligent decisions.
Softcover, 193 pages.