Nutritional Therapy Association (NTA) Bundle of Required Reading:
Have you signed up for the Nutritional Therapy Association program?
All 15 books required for the course are sold in this bundle, which includes free shipping* and a free one-year subscription to price-pottenger.org.
- Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Weston A. Price, DDS
- Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon, MA and Mary G. Enig, PhD
- Introduction to the Human Body: The Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology, 10th Edition by Gerald J. Tortora and Bryan Derrickson
- Staying Healthy with Nutrition by Elson M. Hass, MD and Buck Levin, PhD, RD
- Motivational Interviewing in Health Care by Stephen Rollnick PhD, William R. Miller PhD, MD and Christopher C. Butler MD
- Signs and Symptoms Analysis from a Functional Perspective by Dicken Weatherby, ND
- Why Stomach Acid Is Good For You by Jonathan V. Wright, MD and Lane Lenard, PhD
- Adrenal Fatigue: The 21st Century Stress Syndrome by James Wilson, ND, DC, PhD
- The Big Fat Surprise by Nina Teicholz
- Your Body’s Many Cries for Water by F. Batmanghelidj, MD
- Put Your Heart In Your Mouth by Natasha Campbell –McBride, MD
- 7-Day Detox Miracle by Peter Bennett, ND, Stephan Barrie, ND and Sara Faye
- The Omnivores Dilemma by Michael Pollan
- The Peace Process by Miriam G. Zacharias
- How to Read A Paper The Basics of Evidence-Based Medicine by Trisha Greenhalgh
Once you complete your NTA training, email us at [email protected] and find out how to receive a one-year discounted professional membership, and get your practice listed in our list of Price-Pottenger professionals.