Nutritional Therapy Association (NTA) Bundle - Required Reading Books plus Bonus Benefits
This collection of important books and bonus offerings is for students of the Nutritional Therapy Association programs for Nutritional Therapy Practitioner and Nutritional Therapy Consultant, for courses beginning May 2019.
All of the Required Reading books for the course (see complete list below) are included in this bundle.
In addition to all the Required Reading books, you get...
FREE shipping within the continental United States, or discounted shipping (our cost, less a $40 USD discount) anywhere in the world.
FREE Individual Membership in Price-Pottenger while you are studying - up to one year - (a $50 value), including full access to decades of Journals and articles, and the research collections of health pioneers at price-pottenger.org
AND after your complete your NTA program, you'll qualify for a FREE Professional Membership in Price-Pottenger for a full year (a $95 value!), including all the above benefits, plus your online Practitioner Listing.
PLUS, you will receive a FREE bonus book, which you can read as one of your Term 1 Selections:
- Pottenger’s Cats: A Study in Nutrition
Francis M. Pottenger Jr., MD
Required Reading List - ALL of these books are included in this bundle:
- Nutrition and Physical Degeneration
by Weston A. Price, DDS
- Nourishing Traditions
The Cookbook that Challenges Politically Correct Nutrition and the Diet Dictocrats
by Sally Fallon, MA and Mary G. Enig, PhD
- Introduction to the Human Body
The Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology (10th Edition)
by Gerald J. Tortora and Bryan Derrickson
- Staying Healthy with Nutrition
The Complete Guide to Diet and Nutritional Medicine (21st Century Edition)
by Elson M. Hass, MD and Buck Levin, PhD, RD
- Paleo Principles
The Science Behind the Paleo Template, Step-By-Step Guides, Meal Plans, and 200+ Healthy & Delicious Recipes for Real Life
by Sarah Ballantyne, PhD
- Motivational Interviewing in Health Care
Helping Patients Change Behavior
by Stephen Rollnick PhD, William R. Miller PhD, MD and Christopher C. Butler MD
- Why Stomach Acid Is Good For You
Natural Relief from Heartburn, Indigestion, Reflux and GERD
by Jonathan V. Wright, MD and Lane Lenard, PhD
- The Big Fat Surprise
Why Butter, Meat and Cheese Belong in a Healthy Diet
by Nina Teicholz
- Put Your Heart In Your Mouth
Natural Treatment for Atherosclerosis
by Natasha Campbell –McBride, MD
- The Peace Process
by Miriam G. Zacharias
- Signs and Symptoms Analysis from a Functional Perspective
by Dr. Dicken Weatherby
How to take advantage of the included benefits:
- When we receive your order we will create your Individual Member account on price-pottenger.org. You will receive a confirming email with a link and login information.
- Later, when you complete your NTA training, email us at [email protected] and we will upgrade you to a FREE full year of Professional Membership, so you can get your practice listed right away in Practioner Directory.
Thank you for choosing to be a part of Price-Pottenger. We are excited about this new step you are taking to support people in living their best, healthiest lives, and are grateful to be able to support you in your professional education.