Nutritional Therapies That Relieve Inflammation and Balance Body Systems (CD)
89 in stock
PPNF Classic Lecture—now available again!
Ellen Tart-Jensen, PhD, DSc, CCII
You will learn:
- Signs to observe in and on the body that relate to specific symptoms and imbalances. For example: fatigue, weight gain, falling hair, poor circulation, toe fungus, and cold hands and feet are all signs of thyroid deficiency.
- Signs to observe in and on the body for deficiencies in bodily organs and systems including brain and eyes, ears, nose, throat, thyroid, heart and blood, pancreas, adrenals, liver, kidneys, digestive tract, sinuses, lungs, skin, bones, muscles, and joints.
- Patterns within the irises of the eyes that show deficiencies in each organ.
- Specific foods and nutrients necessary for organ and system regeneration.
- Herbs, poultices, baths, and natural remedies traditionally used to bring vitality back to tired inflamed organs.
- How to test the pH in the body and alkalinize the acids that cause inflammation.
2 CDs, approximately 2 hours
10% Discount for Members, call 619-462-7600