Decoding the Enigma: The Real Reasons for the Decline of Our Country
8 in stock
MaryAlice E. Bonwell
Why are we declining? Discover how the search for an understanding of Alzheimer’s disease opens new ways of examining our mental and emotional decline. Gain new understanding of how aspects of our personality such as connectedness, self-control, and attention have changed. Explore research on stomach function, the personality of cancer patients, and the importance of allergies to common foods and chemicals.
This book provides discussions about the following:
- If you are despondent about the decline of America
- If you wonder why our personalities are changing
- If you want to prevent Alzheimer’s or you are a caregiver
- If you have a daughter who is anorexic
- If you struggle with depression or other degenerative disease
Includes a wealth of practical information on Alzheimer’s, depression, allergies, anorexia and other degenerative diseases.
Softcover, 140 pages.