Clean & Green: The Complete Guide To Nontoxic And Environmentally Safe
Annie Berthold-Bond, Foreword by Debra Lynn Dadd.
This book is filled with new and traditional ideas for living free of hazardous household products. Now you can clean, polish and disinfect naturally. including:
- Create a “fantastic” cleaner and a “soft scrubber.”
- Clean produce effectively, eliminate mold without toxic disinfectants.
- Discover the cleaning power of lemon, rhubarb and other plants.
- Learn about little-known cleaning agents like pumice and zeolite.
- Make your own car wax, rust inhibitor and engine degreaser.
- Rediscover gentle disinfectants like pine oil and borax.
- Create a healthier environment with air-filtering houseplants.
- Preserve bulk cleaning formulas naturally.
- Wash floors with a flea fighting soap.
- Personalize homemade cleaners with your favorite natural fragrance.
Softcover, 163 pages.