Access to all articles, new health classes, discounts in our store, and more!
Lemon Honey Roasted Carrots Recipe
By Aimee McNew
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20-30 minutes
- 15-20 large carrots, washed, trimmed if desired
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- 1 large lemon, juice
- Zest of 1 large lemon
- Fresh sprigs of rosemary, or pinch of dried rosemary (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Lay carrots side by side in a single layer.
- In a small bowl, stir oil, salt, honey, lemon juice, and zest together. Drizzle evenly over carrots, rolling once to coat all sides. Lay rosemary across the top if desired.
- Roast carrots for 17-22 minutes, or until easily pierced with a fork. Thicker carrots may need to cook longer. Serve warm.