Access to all articles, new health classes, discounts in our store, and more!
By Aimee McNew
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: n/a
- 1 large bunch of kale, destemmed and roughly chopped
- 1 pomegranate, arils removed
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- ¼ teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 1 small orange, juiced
- ¼ cup raw pecan halves
- Optional: apples, carrots, quinoa, and any other favorite salad toppers
- In a large bowl, toss kale and arils together.
- In a small bowl, whisk oil, salt, and orange juice together. Stir into kale mix.
- Top with pecan halves and any other preferred ingredients, and serve.