Access to all articles, new health classes, discounts in our store, and more!
By Aimee McNew
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 2-3 tablespoons raw cacao powder (2 for “milk” chocolate, 3 for “dark” chocolate)
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar or raw honey
- 8-10 oz milk (almond, coconut, whole, oat, etc.)
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
- Pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- Pinch of nutmeg
- In a small soup pan, whisk the cacao, sugar, milk, and vanilla together.
- On medium heat, bring to a simmer or to desired temperature.
- Remove from heat and stir in cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg. Enjoy warm.