Access to all articles, new health classes, discounts in our store, and more!
Baked Lemon Turkey Breast
- ½ fresh natural turkey breast (3-4lbs)
- ½ can (8 ¾ oz.) unsweetened chicken broth
- 1 lg. clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 med. lemon, sliced into rounds
- 1 med. onion, peeled and sliced
- chopped fresh sage and basil to taste, sea salt to taste
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Place turkey in a large baking dish, cover with broth. Cut several slits in top of breast skin, plug with garlic. Place lemon slices on top of turkey, surround bottom of breast with onion. Sprinkle seasonings over breast, bake 20 min per pound, baste as needed. When browned, cover pan with foil, bake 30-50min. Let sit a few minutes before slicing.
Published in the Price-Pottenger Journal of Health and Healing
Winter 1996 | Volume 16, Number 4
Copyright © 1996 Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation, Inc.®
All Rights Reserved Worldwide