Making an Informed Decision on Vaccinations
The recent measles outbreak has left both parents and doctors with more questions than answers regarding vaccinations. The issue of vaccines is complicated by concerns about the possible hazards of some of the ingredients used in the vaccine formulas; the mutation of commonly recognized viruses; societal pressure; and the abundance of false information. There is no one answer for everyone on the topic of vaccines. Parents must make tough decisions on whether or not to vaccinate their children, and in some cases, face legal prosecution if they choose not to. It’s challenging to know the proper ways to go about refusing vaccines.
Visit the National Vaccine Information Center (www.nvic.org) and type in "laws" in the search to obtain guidelines on opting out of vaccinations on a state-by-state basis. Due to a lack of trust in health experts, many people feel they cannot make an informed decision on whether or not to vaccinate. We have assembled a reliable list of vaccination information resources we approve of and sell on our website. All of these resources were thoroughly reviewed by our board of directors so that our members and the public have reliable, non-contradictory information to turn to.
Still have questions? Leave them in the comments below.
Recommended: Vaccine Free Prevention and Treatment of Infectious Contagious Disease with Homeopathy by Kate Birch, RS Hom(NA), CCH, CMT, via PPNF's Amazon Store affiliation.
- You want to identify symptoms of vaccine damage
- You want to treat diseases people are commonly vaccinated against with homeopathy
- You want to know how fever and homeopathy are related in disease treatment
- You want to better understand your child’s various fevers
- You want to better understand the immune system from birth through adulthood
Also recommended: Vaccine Safety Manual For Concerned Families and Health Practitioners by Neil Z. Miller, via PPNF's Amazon Store affiliation.
- You want information regarding specific diseases, vaccines, and vaccine side effects. These range from the polio vaccine to the various travel vaccines
- The accurate statistics on the health risks associated with the individual vaccines.
- Legal options for refusing vaccines
Recommended: Saying No to Vaccines: A Resource for All Ages by Sherri Tenpenny, DO via PPNF's Amazon Store affiliation.
- You need information on how to say no to vaccines and want to know what the vaccine exemptions are
- You want documented evidence of damage caused by vaccines
- You need arguments to back your decision to not vaccinate yourself or your children
Recommended: Dissolving Illusions by Suzanne Humphries, MD and Roman Bystrianyk via PPNF's Amazon Store affiliation.
- You want to understand the history of vaccinations and the evolution of the diseases we are most commonly vaccinated against, as well as the historical, effective treatments of these diseases
- You want to learn the alternative treatments to these diseases as well as their mortality rates
Recommended: Vaccine Epidemic edited by Louise Kuo Habakus, MA and Mary Holland, JD, via PPNF's Amazon Store affiliation.
- You need testimonials from parents and children damaged by vaccines
- You want information on the international use of vaccines
- You want information on how government and corporate initiatives and profit margins influence vaccine recommendations